Let’s face it: taking notes is usually not a highlight of your day. Depending on your style and speed, this essential but mind-numbing task can quickly become a flurry of barely legible pen strokes. Though you’re getting the context, are your notes really helpful?
Time to try rapid logging
This popular bullet journaling method is an efficient and flexible way to organize your thoughts. Grab your usual tools – a notebook and 2-3 Paper Mate® InkJoy® Gel Pens – and get ready to make notetaking great again!
- Start with a topic. At the top, outer corner of the page write the date, a subject, or study focus.
- Add bullets as you go. Use a bulleted list to add short notes or objective sentences.
- Use different colored Paper Mate® InkJoy®Gel Pens or bullets to note different points or follow up activities.
- Make sure to include things like facts, ideas, thoughts, and other noteworthy observations!
- Experiment and practice! The only way to find out what bullet journaling techniques work best is trying different notations, colors, and techniques!